Sunday, March 28, 2010
- Three nice lipbalms
- Twenty nice pens that actually work (as opposed to all of the ones on my desk)
- A lot of Danish, English, and American coins all mixed together
- 5000 bobby pins
- Two bags of Welch's fruit snacks (yum!)
- A nice summery pair of underwear
- A spare key to our house
- My stealing-ideas-from-books-in-Barnes-and-Nobles-without-buying-them notebook
- My watch
- And, the icing on the cake, a $100 gift voucher to Pottery Barn that we got as a wedding gift... two years ago! Of course, there isn't a Pottery Barn within about 200 miles of here, but next time we're in a big city, it's fancy-cushion-shopping-spree time!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
I'm writing a few little cards to send to friends, family and a few new Unraveller friends who I think might appreciate a bit of happiness in their post boxes. There's nothing like sending some happy thoughts out into the Universe to make me feel a bit better about a could-have-been-better day.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
I also hope to create my own version... an alphabet of places I've been, if possible. Or an alphabet of places I'd like to go!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
- Shocked, yesterday, by a house I thought we'd love, that currently has four girls and four dogs living in it. And boy, could you smell that. We only looked at the living room, and then had to run for the doors. I'm still cringing when I think about it now.
- Shocked, too, by a lovely modern house (all in white... so Scandinavian!), with this beauty sitting right outside the back door:
- Delighted, yesterday, by lovely children's rooms, the smell of other people's laundry rooms, and a very funky house which had the master bedroom in a loft which overlooked the living room!
- Delighted by little colourful quirks that are so personal to each house.
Friday, March 5, 2010
"You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves."
My soft animal loves red hearts, and the fact that it's now the weekend at last. My soft animal is slightly sad that it was outbid on the most interesting house around today, but it remembers red hearts, and feels better.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
Originally uploaded by RedRedCompletelyRed
Well, the first month is over, and our Flickr photo-a-day project is going strong! Here are all my February photos, since Chinese New Year. What a lovely reminder of what we've been up to.
(Please click on the image to see it a little bigger, if you'd like!)