Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Curse of the Caffeine


It's official: I cannot handle caffeine. Not at all. I had one Coke at 4pm... not a litre of Coke, but one little bottle... and here I am at 3am, still buzzing! (A little woozy, but eyes open, mind working, hands shaking)

My Coke was my reward. I was celebrating making a sale to someone who is not related to me/married to me, and I treated myself. (Really went all out, I know, but I didn't want to spend the money I was celebrating making!) And now I'm cursed to type the night away... or at least browse the night away. I'm making preparations for the new line of Betsies: Betsies inspired by Copenhagen Stret Style, Besties inspired by Etsies, and Besties inspired by Tucson. At this rate, I'll have them all finished before the sun comes up... but the outlines might be a little wobbly from my crazy hyper hands!

0 comments: