Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Cards!

So, I finally showed my Mum my etsy shop for the first time yesterday! She's always very good at giving advice on my art, and so I wanted it to look pretty nice before she saw it. And she really liked everything... so much so, in fact, that I made a keep-it-in-the-family sale! But what really helped was her asking the question no one wants to be asked:

"What's going to make people buy this?"

The fact that it's pretty? Hopefully! But I started thinking about more useful applications... and thought that I'd design a few greetings cards, and see how that went.

So far, I've got two designs, both featuring my little Betsy: Thank You, and Happy Birthday.
You can find them here, in my etsy shop (RedRedCompletelyRed).

Hopefully, these will soon be jetting around the world with nice messages inside them!

0 comments: