Monday, January 11, 2010

Moose Rattle

Here's another simple little toy to add to my "Ready for Baby" box! Again, the pattern is from Lotta Jandotter's "Simple Sewing for Baby", and again, it was incredibly easy.

Just a bit of pinning, cutting, machining, and then stuffing with poly fill and a little bell.


Lotta's example in the book was a sweet little giraffe, but somehow mine came out looking more like a moose! I think it's the uneven seaming on the nose which creates a moose-like bump!


Bella goes a bit crazy over this rattle, and begged me to let her model it, but I didn't think it would last longer than me taking the photo if she had!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little rattle! And just so you know, when I looked at it, I immediately thought "giraffe"...not moose. :)

Beth Howard said...

So cute! Love it!

Eline Oftedal said...

Just great! I love it!

Loreal said...

These projects are really making me miss our craft afternoons! Today I looked back at my old calendar from last year and saw "Crafts and lunch with Astrid" scheduled in for days last spring... missing you and your crafts!!