Friday, July 1, 2011

{july: sponsors}

Please welcome our lovely sponsors for July! All three businesses are run by amazing women. I hope you'll take a minute to see what each has to offer. 

Dutch British Love is an interior design blog, chock-full of ideas and images that can't fail to inspire. Jadyn is also kindly offering free interior consultations for you! 

The Creative Cup provides graphic design and marketing, with all the energy of a shot of espresso! Heather and M'Lynn's enthusiasm and fresh design aesthetic are all about making you stand out.

The Mommy Shop is the place to go to find mother-daughter aprons, book-slings, cloth wipes, and other handmade textiles, all in beautiful fun prints and colours. Terri sews it all herself, inspired by her two adorable little ones.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



I'm Jadyn -- the Dutch half of our Dutch-British marriage. I live with my British better half in the beautiful Niagara Peninsula in Ontario, Canada. At Dutch British Love, I mainly share interior images and ideas, home projects and crafts. Also, anything else on my path to leading a life full of God, creativity, joy, love and kindness is fair game.

I am studying interior decorating and long to create beautiful, inspiring spaces that will nurture the souls and dreams of those who experience them. My intention is to start my own business and help people create very personal homes that give them the experience of living a life surrounded by beauty.


At the moment, I am in the home stretch of my interior decorating course and i'm offering free consultations to people who would like to work with me on a space in their home. If you're interested, don't be shy and e-mail me at jadynsenior (at) gmail (dot) com!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



The Creative Cup is a full-service graphic design and marketing company located in College Station. We believe that successful marketing strategy is the backbone of any successful brand and we provide our clients with the tools needed to market and brand their companies, using our creativity to ensure a solid and successful future for each business.

The Creative Cup was created out of a passion for both creativity and sales. Both partners, Heather Gholson and M'Lynn Johnson, are salespeople to the core, and believe that marketing and design are about driving revenue, not just standing out or having a strong web presence. The Creative Cup loves to go where other marketing departments will not, including to trade shows, the open house, and even the sales floor.


Have you ever noticed that by the time you reach for your cup of morning coffee, you already know what type of day it is going to be? If there's not enough time in the day to get everything done, you grab for that giant, novelty cup. If you're desperate for a vacation, you might reach for that souvenir cup from your hike in the Colarodo Rockies. 

Choosing the right coffee cup to start your day is critical, just like choosing the right marketing firm is vital in order to take your company to the next level. We are The Creative Cup and we will help you craft, communicate, and deliver your marketing message to your customers in a clear, strategic, and intuitive way.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Welcome to The Mommy Shop! Everything here is handmade by me, Terri.

I have a son, Jackson, born February 21, 2009, who is the cutest little guy around, and a little girl, Isabel, born July 27, 2010, who is absolutely precious! During my pregnancy with Jackson, I was inspired to really dive into my love of knitting, crocheting, and sewing fun things for him and my other friends who were expecting. Since I was a little girl, I have always dabbled in making things, but something about being an expectant mother made me want to do more. 


I absolutely love making things, and baby stuff is just so cute that it makes me enjoy being crafty even more! My husband encouraged me to start selling the things I was making, and I fell in love with etsy the first time I visited.

I'm so excited to have my own shop, offering a selection of book slings, mother-daughter apron sets, children's tool belts, cloth wipes, blankets and more!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Thanks for taking the time to check out the work of these talented ladies! For more information on sponsoring Red Red Completely Red, please email me at astrid@redredcompletelyred.com

0 comments: