Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Adventure

This year, advent kind of snuck up on me. Sure, I had our sweet little advent train out on the counter, but it hadn't occurred to me to buy any treats to put in it yet.

So, yesterday, I was rummaging through the cupboards trying to find something to stick inside. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, (the only chocolate in our cupboard) unfortunately, do not fit.

So, I went healthy... almonds. They fit just fine, but Justin was not impressed to open the little door and find a nut!

"Where are the Hersey's Kisses this year?"

I guess I'm off to get some today...

2 comments:

Loreal said...

Good for you for going healthy! I can just imagine Justin's reaction! Lol! I made the chicken soup last week and thought about you guys, btw! Unfortunately, I didn't have any cabbage on hand to sneak into it ;-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.