Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A New Year


Thanks to all for the lovely birthday wishes -- it was a lovely day, from my Swedish fish breakfast all the way through to our mac n' bacon dinner, and a birthday toast with champagne glasses of milk.



(Please note the IKEA plate, spoon, and serving dish... all acquired on our weekend jaunt down to Houston last Saturday. 
Yes, meatballs make people do crazy things!)

So, here's to another year of creativity and love, of red thread and white felt, of old woolly jumpers and stuffing, of photographs and laughter, and of many wonderful weeks to spend with family.

2 comments:

Loreal said...

Ohhh, I was hoping to see a picture of your new IKEA dishes! Just lovely! I think solid white dishes are the perfect backdrop for any meal-- classic, simple, beautiful! I'd love to get some myself (when Stephen finally manages to break every one of my current dish set =)!

Unknown said...

I think dinner looked much more tasty than breakfast!
Glad you are embracing 26 - the number!