Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tag!

The lovely folks over at Podgehodge tagged me for a photo post, so I counted through my folders and my tenth photo is...


It's me, years and years ago, hiking the Great Wall with my Mum (who's behind the camera!).

We'd heard about this fun 'off the beaten' track hike, which was supposed to take us to a lovely little village a few miles away. However, after a few hours, we reached a fence with a sign on it saying 'Military Training Zone: Danger!' and couldn't go any further.

Turns out, we got a bit mixed up, and started hiking where we supposed to end! It was still a lovely day out... and we really did have the trail all to ourselves!

And now I'm tagging:
and
I'd love to see your photos!

All you do is:
1. Open your first photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo on your blog and tell the story behind it.
4. Tag people to do the same.

1 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow, what a cool pic! I think you made a good choice by picking the quieter path - we went to the section of the Great Wall that is just outside Beijing, and it was packed with people! Too bad you couldn't get all the way to the village, but it seems like it was worth it anyway!